The Closure of TikTok Shop News Script | News Script

Muhammad Fansuri Nufan 'Azami
By -
0

 


The Closure of TikTok Shop (Breaking News)


Ayu as news anchor

Erna as reporter

Azami as source


Ayu: "Good morning viewers, welcome to the Breaking News. I am Ayu Lestari and I will be accompanying you to five minutes.


We start this morning with breaking news in the world of tech and social media. TikTok Shop, the beloved e-commerce hub, has abruptly closed its virtual doors, leaving users and shoppers in a state of shock. This unexpected development is sending ripples through the online community, and many are left wondering what this means for the future of online shopping and the popular TikTok platform.


Shortly we will be going live to our reporter in the area. I’m connecting to Erna who is now in the location."Erna, what is the situation there? Please give us the latest report regarding the TikTok Shop closure incident."


Okay, thanks to ayu lestari in the studio. Good morning viewers. I'm Erna Sulistiani Prastya, Alright, here's the news I'd like to share.


Currently, social media is abuzz with the closure of TikTok Shop, which has left online sellers on TikTok Shop feeling sad and disappointed. I'm here with Mr. Fansuri. Let's hear his opinion about the closure of TikTok Shop...


Erna: Hai Fansuri, "I will ask what is your opinion about the closure of Tik Tok Shop?"


Azami: "With the closure of tiktokshop, I was actually a bit disappointed and sad. This is because I have been selling my products on the platform for more than 1 year. And the past few months my sales have practically peaked. Then, suddenly tiktokshop was closed by the government, which was quite disappointing for me. I think, this is also felt by some sellers who are just starting their business on this platform or even they are already in their heyday. However, as civilians we must also obey the government's decisions."


Erna: "Oke, so now what are the impacts?"


Azami: "When we talk about the impact of the closure of tiktokshop, it is actually very broad. However, the impact I felt was that I experienced a decrease in income. After the closure of tiktokshop I felt a decrease in sales of around 50%. Maybe the impact I experienced was not that severe compared to those who were just starting their business in tiktokshop. When tiktokshop was closed, it felt like I was restarting my business."


Erna: "Oke, so what will you do in the future?"


Azami: "In the future, I will still use TikTok to promote my products because there is an FYP feature that is very helpful in selling my products. But of course I will use other platforms to make transactions such as Shopee. So on TikTok I will only create content that contains my products, and I will include my contacts in every content I will create. Maybe I will also use other platforms to promote my products, such as Facebook Ads or Instagram ads."


Okay Fansuri, thanks for the time.

Alright, dear viewers, that's the news for today. I'm Erna Sulistiani Prastya,  thanks for your attention.See you tomorrow and until we meet again. I hand over the time and place to Ms. Ayu Lestari.


Ayu: "Oke, thank you Erna. It's abundantly clear that the closure of TikTok Shop has cast a shadow of uncertainty over online sellers. These entrepreneurs face an uphill battle as they seek new platforms and strategies to sustain their businesses. We will continue to follow this story closely, providing updates on how the e-commerce landscape adapts in response.


That's the news for this time. We'll return with another breaking news in an hour ahead. I am Ayu, thank you and see you."


Tags:

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)